Popular Posts

Translate

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 6 May 2013

::+:: My Ct Work ::+::

((Below))
 
This is my newest kreation for my CT group, I used the beautiful tube work of
Eugene Rzhevskii at www.picsfordesigns.com. I used the amazing kit work of 'Irish
Princess Designs'.Kit name is - 'Cobalt Butterfly '. you can buy it at (and many
 
 
Created by ShelliMay-Kreationz  May 2013
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
((below))
 
This is my newest kreation for my CT group, I used the beautiful tube work of Anna
Marine at http://www.cdoestore.com/. I used the amazing kit work of 'Irish Princess
Designs'.Kit name is - 'Cobalt Butterfly '. you can buy it at (and many more
 
 
Created by ShelliMay-Kreationz May 2013
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

::+:: My License Numbers & Names ::+::

PFD license #'s

PFD_ShelliMay-Kreationz

PFD_Shelli-May

PFD_Shelli_Rocked_It

Elias Chatzoudis #'s
#14038

Scraps And The City
#SATC3792

Ismael Rac
#IRS3734S

CDO
CDO-#4244

Keith Garvey
#KG2593

ZINDY
#3285

Arthur Crowe
#AC1102

A I L
#AIL0442

Verymanytubes
VMT_ShelliMay-Kreationz

Blog List